December 15, 2010

Holiday Shopping and Fashion EXTRAVAGANZA! Yamerra @ Tribeca Retail Club

Happy Holidays!

Yamerra sends love and light to friends and family this holiday season. We are being hosted by Tribeca Retail Club this Friday- from 6pm to 11pm at an exclusive, ultra fashionable holiday shopping event. Yamerra will be one of the few one-of-a-kind, luxurious, yet affordable brands in the house.

We will be having huge holidays sales and discounts on all productss the holiday season- Do not miss out on the oportunity to receive our luxurious products at incredible hoilday promotional prices. We promise, as always, only to offer the higest grade of all natural skincare and haircare products from our line that will restore and rejuvanate, love your skin and hair and tittilate your senses!


Join for an amazing night fashion and beauty. Mix. Mingle. Discover & Purchase! Where:

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived in NYC so I could attend the Yamerra events. I love the 100% organic products. The soap is so moisturizing that I use it on my face.

    Now I'm waiting for the new chocolate peppermint scented products!

    ReplyDelete